Smile IT are hiring! If you want to be part of a dynamic and progressive group of forward thinkers, have a look at the job description below.
About the role
We are currently seeking a Service and Purchasing Co-ordinator for a full time position based at our Brisbane office in Murarrie. This person will be joining a dynamic team and working in a relaxed and fun environment. We provide all our team great opportunities to advance their careers through training, certifications, job opportunities and great incentives. This role will suit an individual who enjoys working with a great team of people in an exciting fast growing business and who has the IT bug.
About Smile IT
Navigating rapid technology changes can be both challenging and rewarding for our team and our clients. Having the right technology partner makes all the difference to our clients success. Our team of experts is dedicated to helping our customers thrive in the new, digitally-driven economy.
Whether our clients are planning a minor update, a large project, or need ongoing help to keep their business IT running smoothly, we can help. When our clients work with us, they can expect skilled, friendly professionals who care about their business outcomes. And our clients can depend on honest, reliable service making their lives easier, so that they can focus on what matters to them.
Our team brings more than a century of combined IT experience. Our clients range from small, smart businesses to NASDAQ-listed multinationals. We have helped numerous organisations to be more efficient, more agile, and ready to innovate.
Role Description & Requirements
– Answer all incoming calls and customer emails that report a support issue. Organise the information in our CRM software, determine the caller’s needs, and route the call to the appropriate team.
– Prioritise emergency and non-emergency responses to calls and requests and manage those responses through our CRM software.
– Shipping, receiving and ordering stock.
– Ordering internet connections, phone numbers and phone licenses.
– Contact customers to confirm scheduled appointments and verify feedback when issues are reported fixed.
– Assist with marketing and social media updates.
– Assist all team members with administration work.
– Follow up on all pending and recommended work with customer.
– Assist field personnel with completing scheduled appointments within designated time frames and ensure that management is kept informed of potential problems.
Applying for the Role
If you believe you are the right person for the role advertised then please email us your resume and include the following information in a cover letter:
· Why you believe you are the right person for this position and the reason(s) you are applying for this role.
· Do you have the right to live and work in Australia?
· Do you have experience in an administration role?
· Do you have customer service experience?
· How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.