We’re thrilled to bring you news today about a significant milestone for Smile IT.
We’re officially expanding, having acquired RVC ICT, a respected and established player in the IT sector in the north of Brisbane. This is a move strategically entered into to help us leap forward in our journey. It’s one that embodies our growth, enhances our capabilities, and furthers our ability to better serve you! Today we want to tell you more about it.
Shared Values and Vision
We’ve had a lot in common with RVC ICT over the years. It’s not just our shared commitment to excellence – it’s our passion for empowering businesses through world-leading IT solutions. By joining forces, we’re amplifying our ability to innovate and improving on what, and how, we can deliver to our clients. The following of our services are primed to grow with this step:
– Communications: Smile IT has prided itself on growing into Queensland’s remote communication experts. With RVC ICT’s footprint in voice services, WLAN and cellular solutions, our communications service is going to go from strength-to-strength.
– Wi-Fi Solutions: Our ability to install and monitor industrial-grade Wi-Fi networks for warehouses, mine sites and resorts will improve.
– Data Services: RVC ICT has a solid reputation for tailor-made data services for business. We’re looking forward to expanding our own solutions with their knowledge and experience.
The Benefits for You
- Enhanced Capabilities: Our established expertise together with RVC ICT’s innovative technical approach has a synergistic effect on the skills and resources we offer. This enhances Smile IT’s ability to tackle complex challenges and offer cutting-edge solutions.
- Increased Bandwidth: We now have more hands on deck, so we’re better positioned to help your business out swiftly and efficiently. It’s the same personalised service, just with added oomph!
- Expanding Horizons: It’s not just our size that’s grown, it’s our reach. RVC ICT has a strong presence on the North Coast of Queensland. This opens doors for us there, allowing us to offer enhanced local support and widen our geographic network of tech offerings.
- Growth-oriented: We’re forward thinkers with a progressive mindset, so this step perfectly aligns with the Smile IT growth strategy. It’s about growing our business, but more importantly, it’s about growing alongside you, our clients. As you and your tech needs evolve, so does Smile IT.
What Going to Change?
This is an exciting new stage for our business, and while we’re thrilled about it, we want to assure you there won’t be any change in how we take care of your IT requirements. Our core values remain the same, our dedication to your success is unchanged, our commitment to proactive IT support will always be steadfast. If you have any queries about that, you’re welcome to hop on a call now with one of our team and they’ll answer them right away.
A Bright Future Together
The integration of RVC ICT into Smile IT is a fusion of talents, knowledge, and shared goals and vision. We can’t wait to introduce you to new team members who share our ethos of delivering IT services with a smile. Over time we’ll share further updates and insights into the positive changes this acquisition will have on our team and services.
We’re stoked with the possibilities this brings and are committed to making this transition seamless for our clients. Your trust and support mean the world to us, and we look forward to building on the relationships we have and welcoming new faces into the Smile IT family.
Get in Touch
As always, we’d love to hear from you, so please get in touch with any feedback or questions. You can reach us through our website and social media channels, or give us a call at 1300 766 720.
As we take this big leap forward, we want to say a massive thank you to all our clients for being such an important and integral part of our story. Your success has always been our success, and we can’t wait to continue this journey of being your partner in IT!
Here’s to a future that’s brighter and more connected than ever! Thanks for sharing it with us.
When he’s not writing tech articles or turning IT startups into established and consistent managed service providers, Peter Drummond can be found kitesurfing on the Gold Coast or hanging out with his family!